Hi! This is my blog!

Hi! This is my blog

Since cute cats are everywhere so as well as knowledge!

My Name : Nitthakarn Gumnerdrit

Date of Birth: 16/06/200

My fav. song --> Die for you - The weekend




My fav. movie --> Now and always: A letter to Juliet

My fav. hobby --> Listen to music and watching some good cartoon

My interest -->  Peace and live alone

My fav. quote --> The best safe zone is somewhere people don't know me.

My goal for this year --> Improve my English vocabulary bank and also grammar skill, Understand and can use Japanese in my daily life

What is this blog about?
-Summarize my knowledge from Computer Application in English Language Teaching Course
-Try to learn a blog for adapting to my teaching
-Summarize things I've learned about English

Who are suitable for this blog?
-All who want to find some information about this course! you'll gain lots of knowledge from my summary for sure! :X
-All who want to exchange knowledge about English with me! Come, Learn and Exchange!

OOOOOOOO





                                      







ความคิดเห็น

Ten Thousand Hours

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม